Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Elkhart, Indiana.
- Coordinate maintenance operational issues on the Hawker 400XP
- Manage daily maintenance requirements of the fleet and communicate with internal and external customers all maintenance related events
- Evaluate reported aircraft discrepancies and develop an appropriate recovery plan
- Administer and control use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance
- Open and track work orders and update maintenance compliance
- Review aircraft work packages to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable FARs and General Maintenance Manual procedures
- Responsible for providing shift turnovers and reports
- A&P certificate required
- 2 (two) years’ experience working on Hawker 400 XP or similar aircraft.
- Previous MX Control experience is preferred but not required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.