Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Elkhart, Indiana.
- Coordinate maintenance operational issues on the Hawker 400XP
- Manage daily maintenance requirements of the fleet and communicate with internal and external customers all maintenance related events
- Evaluate reported aircraft discrepancies and develop an appropriate recovery plan
- Administer and control use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance
- Open and track work orders and update maintenance compliance
- Review aircraft work packages to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable FARs and General Maintenance Manual procedures
- Responsible for providing shift turnovers and reports
- A&P certificate required
- 2 (two) years’ experience working on Hawker 400 XP or similar aircraft.
- Previous MX Control experience is preferred but not required
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.