Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Estero, Florida.
- Shall positively support and promote safety, security and quality as a fundamental function of the overall responsibility
- Alert down-line and other out-stations to secure emergency maintenance that will cover unforeseen maintenance problems and ensure the proper arrangements are made for timely repairs
- Monitor aircraft maintenance operations and provide technical assistance to ensure all repairs are completed in accordance with company and Federal Aviation Regulations and maintain safety and on-time operation of flight schedules
- Maintain continuous liaison with NCC, providing current and continuing reports of the general mechanical status of the entire fleet and coordinating maintenance requirements during irregular operations to minimize extra costs and disruptions
- Ensure all inoperative systems are operated and maintained in accordance with the Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) or other WGA approved deferrals, and take necessary measures taken to correct these items
- Ensure the timely repair of all aircraft with a repetitive history, soliciting or requesting any additional technical information necessary, and directing actions to be taken to minimize cost and unnecessary part replacement
- Ensure control of the DI and CI logs in accordance with the correct MEL usage
- Issue control numbers and expiration dates to field personnel, and ensure that proper tracking is maintained
- Coordinate as necessary with other maintenance areas to ensure availability of required components, parts, and/or troubleshooting expertise to expedite maintenance and repair of aircraft at maintenance base or at down-line stations
- Coordinate ferry flights with all concerned departments
- Notify appropriate management personnel in the event of an incident or accident, in accordance with instructions in the Emergency Response Manual
- Notify the Manager of Manager of Maintenance Control of any situation or practice not within Maintenance Manual requirements that could compromise safety or add unnecessary costs to the maintenance department
- Review all faxed or e-mailed log pages for accuracy and compliance with GMM chapter 7
- Identifying and entering mechanical interruptions in the electronic maintenance tracking program
- FAA A&P certificate
- Minimum 1 year MX controller experience
- Minimum 5 years MD11 and/or B747-400 experience
- Willing to relocate to Estero, FL
- Good communication skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.