Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Coordinate efficient and economical maintenance operations by providing technical assistance to guide personnel during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are conducted in compliance with General Maintenance Manual (GMM), various company manuals, and FAR’s.
- Maintain and issue control numbers, and complete required paperwork, for Deferred Maintenance Items / Minimum Equipment List. (DMI/MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Carryover Items (COI).
- Maintain the current DMI/MEL, CDL, COI status in the MISA database for tracking and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable
- Good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations required
- Must have an valid A&P License
- Experience working heavy transport aircraft (preferably 747-200 and 400 aircraft)
- Ability to use and understand wiring diagrams, maintenance manuals, troubleshooting manuals and parts manuals
- Good computer skills and verbal communication skills
- Maintenance Control experience is preferable but not required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.