Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers for open positions in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Provide efficient and economical coordination of maintenance operations
- Provide technical assistance to guide and advise personnel during troubleshooting and maintenance
- Ensure that maintenance activates are conducted in compliance with the company’s Air General Maintenance Manual (GMM) and FAA rules and regulations
- Maintain and issue control numbers, and complete required paperwork, for Deferred Maintenance Items/Minimum Equipment List (DMI/MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL), Carryover Items (COI), and robbed parts
- Maintain the current DMI, CDL, COI status in the MISA database for tracking and communication
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable
- Good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations required
- Must have an valid A&P License
- Experience working heavy transport aircraft (preferably 747-200 and 400 aircraft)
- Ability to use and understand wiring diagrams, maintenance manuals, troubleshooting manuals and parts manuals
- Good computer skills and verbal communication skills
- Maintenance Control experience is preferable but not required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.