Aircraft Maintenance Operations Supervisors
Aircraft Maintenance Operations SupervisorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Operations Supervisors in Hebron, Kentucky!
- Ensure all maintenance activities are in compliance with pertinent FAA regulations and customer requirements
- Plan and coordinate with the Area Manager on production workflow and manpower requirements
- Assign qualified repair technician to tasks and ensure staffing level
- Facilitate and monitor training and recurrent training and recurrent training in relation to FAA regulations, manufacturer’s technical data, RSM/QCM, customer requirements are conducted according to the approved repair station training programs (including compulsory training)
- Ensure administration of work orders and time sheets are completed accurately and timely in accordance with Company Procedures
- Manage technicians to ensure quality and production needs are met
- Monitor and maintain inventory stock levels to comply with inventory stock control procedures
- Assist the Area Manager in responding to audit reports
- Communicate with customers and regulatory agencies during audits or visits
- Perform repairs when necessary
- Ensure system security of our FAA approved electronic record-keeping system regarding their area(s) of responsibility
- Other duties as delegated by the Area Manager
- A&P or FAA Repairman Certificate
- Certified forklift driver
- 2 years supervisory experience
- 18 months practical experience in a sheet metal or aviation workshop
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated stress
- Possess excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to lift, pull, and push in excess of 65 lbs.
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation staffing teams soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.