Aircraft Maintenance Planners
Aircraft Maintenance PlannersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Planners to join its aircraft base maintenance team in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical, clerical, and decision-making functions that necessary to assure the proper day-to-day operations of the Planning Department package preparations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in aviation related field and/or work, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Uses work packages, specifications, technical data, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, and material requirements needed to meet established schedules.
- Identifies problem areas. Informs supervisory personnel.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Gather blueprints, maintenance manual references, and technical data to accompany job cards.
- Loads customers work scope into the company’s computer systems.
- Creates barcodes to allow for labor and materials to be assigned to the individual task.
- Ability to cover the Monitor position as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
- Printing actual customer package.
- Creating and applying STS barcodes to task cards.
- Creating STS cover pages.
- Auditing packages and monitoring customer’s additions / deletions.
- Maintaining package register spreadsheet to encompass all adds and deletes.
- Gather customers task card reference documents.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.