Aircraft Maintenance Planners
Aircraft Maintenance PlannersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Planners in Mirarmar, Florida.
Planners have the responsibility of ensuring maintenance manpower, workload, tooling and materials are available for the scheduled maintenance activities. On a daily basis, this top notch team collaborates with, system operations control, materials department and various operational support teams to ensure the companies FAA approved Airbus Maintenance Program (AMP) requirements are planned and scheduled within their respective compliance periods.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare routine and non-routine maintenance work orders associated with the heavy maintenance visit requirements.
- Run a scheduled maintenance forecast report for up to three years as required for review of future upcoming events.
- Ensure that future maintenance requirements are coordinated with other support departments including tooling, materials, quality control, engineering and line maintenance.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance requirements with each maintenance city performing the work to ensure capability, MHs and ground time requirements are met for the completion of the assigned work.
- Schedule time controlled items and Line tasks Example: A Checks/ 4mos. Etc. for timely compliance within the approved maintenance program.
- Collaborate with MX Programs on any future enhancements and revisions to the Airbus Maintenance Program (AMP) to optimize/cost control/minimize Network restraints.
- Has the ability to prepare and forecast the HMV schedule for the fleet as well as handle pre-dock calls and inductions.
- Has the ability to coordinate and schedule by forecasting all Hangar visits for the line MX hangars throughout Airlines MX bases.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Leadership team of MX Planning.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years of aviation experience Airbus experience
- Valid A&P Certificate preferred
- TRAX, SABRE, experience preferred
- HMV (heavy maintenance visit) experience preferred.
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and aircraft routing.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, nights and weekends.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.