Aircraft Maintenance Planners (REQ# 180849)
Aircraft Maintenance Planners (REQ# 180849)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Planners in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Supports Service Center Operations projects. Works closely with Scheduling and the Business Office to support the goals and objectives of Service Center Operations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree Aviation Science or a related aviation field preferred.
- Familiarity with aircraft terminology, components and systems including FAA regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of Gulfstream’s Corridor & Cognos system.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Ability to retain confidential information is necessary.
- Opens work orders; develops work packages.
- Enters accurate cost and revenue data.
- Enters and codes customer provided discrepancy lists and project work scopes.
- Maintains proficiency with the Corridor & Cognos system, quoting systems, and associated reporting tools.
- Builds and runs queries and extracts data from Corridor to support other projects.
- Downloads CMP as required. and adjusts for concurrent tasks and hours needed to complete each project.
- Performs month end Fuel and IDI entries and invoicing.
- Enters budget labor hour data into the Access database and updates regularly with forecasted labor hours provided by shop supervisors and STMs.
- Maintains inventory of red book forms and ensures their revisions are current and complete
- Maintains work order log for use in the planning department to keep track of upcoming jobs and status of jobs in work in planning.
- Builds effective Corridor & Cognos system models.
- Responsible for year end records storage and records retrieval from off site storage.
- Maintains SCC Slot chart. Perform other duties as assigned.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.