Aircraft Maintenance Program Coordinators
Aircraft Maintenance Program CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Program Coordinators in Denver, Colorado.
- Develop and implement Frontier Airlines’ maintenance programs to comply with FAA regulations and to ensure the airworthiness and safe operation of aircraft, engines and components operated by Frontier Airlines.
- Control, create, review and implement all routine maintenance documents used to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate between Records, Planning, Engineering, and other departments to provide maintenance in accordance with the policies of the FAA, aircraft and component manufacturers, and Frontier Airlines.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely update of all maintenance-related technical data material to include maintenance manuals, IPCs, wiring diagrams, the supplements for each of these manuals, and the Frontier Airlines TCI.
- Research the CPCP, SI, MPD, ADs, and previous operator’s maintenance programs to ensure that all new acquisition aircraft meet FAA and Frontier Airlines’ maintenance standards.
- Create bridging documents for aircraft acquisitions and returns and assist aircraft management department in developing the work scope to be performed to ensure the timely delivery of a safe reliable aircraft ready for revenue-generating flights.
- Vol.D Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position.
- (Preferred but not required) FAA-certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings or equivalent experience
- (Preferred but not required) Three years aircraft maintenance programs technical writing or equivalent experience
- (Preferred but not required) – College degree or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.