Aircraft Maintenance Records Coordinators
Aircraft Maintenance Records CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Records Coordinators in Denver, Colorado.
About the Position:
- The Records Coordinator audits online records and approved maintenance record database daily, ensuring all maintenance entries are accounted for and accurate.
- This position organizes and reviews all aircraft data relatingt o the TCI, aircraft flight times, aircraft log pages, and maintenance activities that have been performed on the aircraft to ensure proper airworthiness in accordance with CFRs.
- Daily audit all of Line Maintenance, RON Maintenance, C-Check, stations, MCC, Technical Services, and Maintenance Planning entries online and in approved maintenance record database
- Ensure all maintenance records received into Aircraft Records are entered into approved maintenance record database by the appropriate department daily.
- Record accurate hours/cycles daily
- Input data correctly into the database system daily
- Review the maintenance paperwork packages for accuracy and accurate sign offs as outlined in the GMM and applicable regulations
- Accurately track all serialized components on the aircraft
- Correct aircraft hours and cycles on parts tags, EOs, ADs, FCDs, and A-Checks for accurate data input into the Maintenance database
- Maintain familiarity and proper airworthiness of time-controlled items as outlined in the TCI
- Enter component removal and replacement in the maintenance database; ensure that part numbers and serial numbers are accurate.
- Perform other duties as required or directed from supervisor of the department
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position
- High school diploma or GED
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
- Preferred: Previous records experience either Aviation, Legal, or Medical
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.