Aircraft Maintenance Records Keepers
2023-03-20 2023-03-20 USD00.00HOUR
Aircraft Maintenance Records KeepersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Records Keepers in Sarasota, Florida.
- Establish a professional maintenance record keeping system for a start-up maintenance organization of the operator of a fleet of business aircraft
- Insure that the maintenance records are in line with the requirements of the FAA Part 135 and/or 145 regulations, in coordination with the Director of Maintenance and the Chief Inspector
- Insure that the maintenance records are kept up to date on a daily basis
- Ascertain that the information logged by the maintenance team is transferred into the fleet Computerized Maintenance Tracking System.
- Extract from the maintenance records the projected maintenance schedule for the fleet, with particular emphasis on the spare part acquisition plan in the short and long term, in coordination with the Director of Maintenance.
- Five years previous experience in similar position in an aviation maintenance organization
- Experience with FAA Part 145 and/or 135 requirements for maintenance record keeping is highly desirable
- Familiarity with CAMP system highly desirable
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to eric.Khassanov@sts-ts.com