Aircraft Maintenance Representatives
Aircraft Maintenance RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Representatives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.*
* Hiring Note: The actual location of this role is not yet determined, though most third-party websites require us to list one. Please note that location possibilities include Melbourne & Jacksonville Florida, Bridgeport, West Virginia… among others. Contact a Recruiter to learn more. This contract will run through the summer with the potential for it to go longer.
- 5 years of FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role as a Lead Mechanic or higher
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Valid Driver’s license
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and must be fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year of heavy check experience
- Bombardier CRJ 700/900 experience
- PC literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions
- Associate’s degree or higher in an aviation related discipline and/or a (2) two year AMT program or equivalent
- Knowledge of applicable Part 121 Federal Aviation Regulations
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Have a background in regional or mainline aircraft maintenance, managing a workforce of company and vendor personnel.
- Experience should consist of:
1. Formal and informal aircraft systems training
2. Maintenance of aircraft and engine systems
4. Dispatch requirements
5. Use of specialized tools
6. Ground support equipment
7. Technical reports and forms
8. Online Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, and Parts Catalogs
9. Aircraft logbook procedures and computer based aircraft maintenance tracking systems
10. Contract oversight and enforcement
11. FAA Service Difficulty Report (SDR) reporting requirements
12. Corrosion Prevention and Control Program (CPCP) reporting requirements
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills, can work independently while still keeping a team perspective.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multitask on a regular basis.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to show a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Must be flexible with respect to work schedule and willing to assist and support others within the company when needed.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments
- Participation in the development of the applicable work scope
- Approve labor hours in accordance with applicable agreements/contracts
- Participation with the vendor in pre/post dock activities
- Monitor daily production on the aircraft to ensure compliance with:
- Monitor daily production on the aircraft to ensure compliance with Endeavor Airline standards, policy and procedures
- Active management of applicable agreements/contracts
- Maintain schedule and budget
- Ensure Endeavor Air General Maintenance Manual process and procedures are being met
- Quality of vendor workmanship
- Evaluation of completed Endeavor maintenance documents to ensure proper completion and control, as well as ensuring that all required entries are completed in the Company CBTS
- Provide technical assistance to vendor, including:
- Procurement authorization for parts and materials
- Coordinating additions to the work-scope
- Procuring technical data for the accomplishment of routine and non-routine items
- Warranty claims
- Provide daily updates regarding progress and outstanding issues
- Maintain a maintenance turnover/progress log identifying material issues and unplanned project events.
- Continual analysis of vendor performance and coordinated Endeavor Air procedures, including the development or revision to procedures that improvements in the process
- Other duties as assigned
- Hours are varying shifts and weekends as needed.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.