Aircraft Maintenance Shift Supervisors
Aircraft Maintenance Shift SupervisorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Shift Supervisors in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
STS Line Maintenance is looking for highly motivated Aircraft Maintenance Professionals to help us grow our line maintenance station in Philadelphia, PA. The Line Maintenance Managers support the daily needs of the maintenance operations for our customers and ensures an outstanding experience by providing top-level service.
STS Line Maintenance is one of the largest line maintenance support providers in the United States, and we pride ourselves in providing high quality and reliable aircraft maintenance support throughout our extensive, rapid-response, nation-wide network.
- This position reports directly to the Station Management team.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe and compliant work environment.
- Instill a common purpose with a focus on task execution while instilling a sense of urgency.
- Provide employee coaching and counseling to achieve individual performance excellence.
- Superior communication and multi-tasking skills required.
- Candidate will work in close partnership with STS Airline Customers, flight crew and customer Maintenance Controllers.
- The candidate will ensure aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, aircraft technical data, company policies and best practices.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as required.
- Work will be performed on the Airbus A320 aircraft
- Candidates MUST hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (A&P) with no history of infractions.
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of 3 years previous experience on the A320 family, in an overhaul or Line Maintenance Environment
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of 3 years previous Leadership Experience
- Candidates MUST be willing and able to work whatever shift or schedule they are assigned to. We operate this station 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Line Maintenance Supervisors are scheduled to 12 hour shifts.
- With or without accommodations, employees must be able to meet the following requirements: work standing or stooping for long periods of time, access and work in confined spaces, climb ladders and stairs and must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to pass background check as well as drug & alcohol test. In addition, he / she must be able to obtain customs & border patrol clearance and eligible to receive an airport badge
- Must have a valid and current drivers license, and a clean driving history
- Must have basic-to-mid-level computer & organizational skills. Trax experience is a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing, or replacing, malfunctioning and/or damaged components.
- Versatility and flexibility will be important as the schedule could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
- We offer a starting pay rate between $52.50-$55.50, as determined by previous experience and formal training.
- Yearly raises are available upon evaluation.
- Full Time: PTO, Health Insurance, 401K, Customer provided flight benefits. No Benefits for Part Time.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance operates 41 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.