Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors
Aircraft Maintenance SupervisorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors in Dallas, Texas.
- Must be able to accomplish fuel tank repairs, preventive maintenance and modifications, duties which include drilling out of fasteners and replacing them as required.
- Remove and replace fuel tubes, o-rings and couplings.
Education and Experience:
- Must have an AP license
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and work within the guidelines of the SRM Structural Repair Manual for major and minor repairs of the structures within the fuel cells.
- Commercial aircraft experience is fine as long as its surrounding the Boeing 737, 757, 767, 777 type aircraft and other various aircraft
- Military experience is acceptable if you worked on the 767 / KC-46 or KC 767 to include C-32 being the 757 and lastly the T-43A being the 737.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.