Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors
Aircraft Maintenance SupervisorsSTS
STS Technical Services
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors in Waco, Texas.
We are currently looking for qualified Supervisors, to work with us supporting our Customer needs, at their Waco, TX facility. Qualified Supervisor candidates will have no less than 5 years of previous Fuel Cell and Fuel System overhaul and repair experience, as well as at least 1-2 years as a Lead or Supervisor, in an aircraft repair or modification environment. Supervisor(s) report to the OCC Manager or Director and have the authority and responsibility for supervising maintenance, including personnel that may be unfamiliar with the maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration tasks assigned.
Since this position is assigned supervisory duties, directing maintenance, and/or directly assisting persons unfamiliar with tasks the Supervisor must be qualified per 14 CFR 145.153.
- Ensure continuity of maintenance, that maintenance is properly documented and turned over in case of shift change or reassignment.
- Ensure confined space entry procedures are carried out and monitored.
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tools, and maintenance data are utilized.
- Ensure personnel have appropriate experience, knowledge, or training prior to assigning maintenance, preventive maintenance or alteration tasks.
- Supervise and train those unfamiliar with maintenance practices or techniques.
It is the Supervisor’s Duty To:
- Train, assist and supervise technicians in proper work procedures and practices.
- Be available for consultation and advice of maintenance being performed.
- Ensure maintenance personnel are using current technical data.
- Ensure technicians sign for work performed.
- Ensure maintenance records are appropriately completed.
- Verify that work is performed in accordance with the applicable technical data.
- Ensure On the Job Training is documented and forwarded to the Training Department.
- Maintain work area, shop area clean and orderly.
- Ensure proper handling of parts during maintenance and following completion.
- Follow requirements and procedures for operators with a CAMP program.
- Ensure all tags and forms are properly completed and attached as applicable.
- The Supervisor may delegate duties to qualified personnel. Delegation of duties does not relieve the Supervisor of his/her responsibilities.
What We Offer:
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is the newest brand under the STS Aviation Group umbrella. Our company focuses on delivering complete aircraft fuel system services to clients all over with world.
If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional directly to learn more about benefits, job specifics, our company, etc…, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext 9176. STS’ career placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group company, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.