Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) is responsible for performing field maintenance on Company aircraft as per the duties and responsibilities listed below to the highest degree of competence and safety in compliance with all applicable 14 CFR regulatory requirements as well as company policy and procedures. The AMT will report directly to the assigned Regional Maintenance Manager.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance, inspections, repairs, alterations, troubleshooting and parts replacement.
- Complete Mx, Inspections and, paperwork properly and timely.
- Participate in on-call maintenance rotation.
- Assist in keeping RFS facilities and equipment neat, orderly and compliant.
- Place inventory orders and assist with core returns.
- Comply with proper parts tagging procedures.
- Screens aircraft forms for proper discrepancy and MEL documentation.
- Communicates aircraft status with the Base Lead Technician.
- Complete return to service paperwork.
- Record maintenance and parts expenditures for billing purposes
- Experience: Preferred 2 years of corporate aviation experience. Individual accepting this position will assist in maintaining our; hangars, and expanding fleet of aircraft.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Credentials/Licenses: Valid A&P license and valid driver’s license
- Typical work week (Mon-Fri), Occasional weekends, and on-call Travel requirement: up to 10% of travel (occasional travel required for repairs at other locations).
- Position requires participation in the FAA – DOT drug and alcohol testing program.
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to problem solve and reach conclusions given differing possible issues
- Ability to employ critical thinking skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.