Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
Looking for highly motivated Aircraft Maintenance Professionals wanting to kick-start their careers and help us grow our DCA Line Maintenance station. The A&P Maintenance Technician supports the daily needs of the maintenance operations of our customers and ensures an outstanding experience by providing top level service.
STS Aviation Services e is one of the largest AOG (Aircraft on Ground) support providers for Part 125, 121, 135 and 91 operators worldwide. We pride ourselves over excellence in immediate and reliable aircraft line maintenance and servicing throughout our extensive rapid response nation-wide network.
- This position reports directly to the Station Manager, and works in close partnership with the field Airlines, Flight Crew and other Aircraft Maintenance Controllers.
- Ensures aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives, company policies, and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair different transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following maintenance manuals, schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for wear, and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as required. Work will be performed on the Airbus 319/320/321 Boeing 717/737 Embraer 145/175 CRJ200/700/900
- Must hold a current valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P) with no history of infractions and recent A&P experience on turbine powered aircraft considered a plus.
- Own Set Of Standard Line Maintenance Tool (Calibrated & Specialty Tooling Will Be Provided).
- Self-Motivated with positive attitude and able to perform with minimal supervision. Must be able to work standing, must be able to climb ladders and stairs, and must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to pass background check/drug & alcohol test and Customs & Border Patrol Clearance
- Basic To Mid-Level Computer & Organizational Skills
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station required and Part 135 experience preferred.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) License a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Ability to work with little supervision to troubleshoot and repair systems on aircraft airframe and engine(s), including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility, flexibility, will be important as the schedule could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
- Full Time: PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision with 401K.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.