Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Austin, Texas.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Now hiring experienced A&P Technicians with pay up to $40 / hour depending on experience.
- One year previous line maintenance experience with a valid A&P certifications.
- Must have knowledge of, and gen Fams preferred (but not required on ) on any of the following; 737’s, 767, A319-21, A300, A330, EMB-170 /190, CRJ-145/700/900.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Candidates will work a four on, three off schedule so they must be flexible with days off.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.