Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Birmingham, Alabama.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain or repair of some or all of the following; aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components and avionics systems according to Company and FAA specifications.
- Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include; component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components or equipment.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant license is required.
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Should possess the basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Certain duties may require working in confined spaces for a periodic time.
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts.
- Must achieve a satisfactory score on the mechanical aptitude test which is structured to determine the ability to perform essential job functions.
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.