Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Irving, Texas.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Previous line MX experience required.
- Boeing 767/737 Exp and Gen Fam preferred.
- Pay ranges DOE.
- Clean driving record required.
- Must have a Current and Valid A&P License.
- Must be willing to work a Split Shift and Weekends -OR- Flexible Schedule depending on in-flight schedule.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.