Aviation Maintenance Technician
Aviation Maintenance TechnicianSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Kansas City, Missouri.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Previous line MX experience required.
- Boeing 767/737 Exp and Gen Fam preferred.
- Pay ranges DOE.
- Clean driving record required.
- Must have a Current and Valid A&P License.
- Must be willing to work a Split Shift and Weekends -OR- Flexible Schedule depending on in-flight schedule.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Aviation Services operates 37 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.