Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Kenner, Louisiana.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- No A320 Gen Fam – The candidates really do need at least two solid years recent experience, working on the Airbus A320. These candidates will also need to have at least another two years working heavy commercial aircraft overhauls / line maintenance to complement their A320 Experience
- With an A320 Gen Fam – The candidates need at least 12 months recent experience working A320 in a line maintenance environment, and another 12 months experience working commercial aircraft in either a line or MRO environment.
- Must have an AP certifications.
- Candidate must be able to be a member of a team as well as work alone (Supervised/Unsupervised).
- Does their part to help ensure the success of the station.
- Position will be working nights and weekends with extra coverage as needed.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.