Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Kenner, Louisiana.
- Two years of heavy commercial aircraft overhaul / line maintenance experience.
- Must have two years of experience working on A320 aircraft
- If you have an A320 GenFam, we will accept one year of A320 experience alongside one year of line maintenance / MRO environment experience.
- A&P certifications needed
- Candidate must be able to be a member of a team as well as work alone (Supervised/Unsupervised).
- Willing to do your part to help ensure the success of the station.
- Position will be working nights and weekends with extra coverage as needed.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.