Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
- Signing bonus available to qualified candidates.
- Exciting line maintenance environment where every day brings an opportunity to expand your knowledge.
- Valid A&P certifications are required.
- Offering ten-hour shifts to accommodate your personal lifestyle.
- Exceptional paid training programs to ensure your success.
- Paid personal time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Candidate must have previous commercial or large regional aircraft experience
- Previous us line maintenance experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- The work schedule is based on a 10 hour a day, four day a week schedule.
- Previous fleet type maintenance experience is beneficial, but STS offers exceptional training programs to ensure your success.
- Previous experience on the A320 or A321 is highly desired, but not required.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Similar Role: Lead Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Miami, Florida