Aviation Maintenance Technicians
Aviation Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- 4 days a week, 10 hours a day
- Day Shift 5am-3pm
- Swing 1pm-11pm
- Grave 8PM-6AM
The A&P Maintenance Technician supports the daily needs of the maintenance operations of our customers and ensures an outstanding experience by providing top level service.
- This position reports directly to the Station Manager, and works in close partnership with the field Airlines, Flight Crew and other Aircraft Maintenance Controllers.
- Ensures aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives, company policies, and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair different transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following maintenance manuals, schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for wear, and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as required. Work will be performed on the Airbus 319/320/321 Boeing 717/737 Embraer 145/175 CRJ200/700/900
- Must hold a current valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P) with no history of infractions
- Own Set Of Standard Line Maintenance Tool (Calibrated & Specialty Tooling Will Be Provided).
- Self-Motivated with positive attitude and able to perform with minimal supervision. Must be able to work standing, must be able to climb ladders and stairs, and must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to pass background check/drug & alcohol test and Customs & Border Patrol Clearance
- Basic To Mid-Level Computer & Organizational Skills
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Ability to work with little supervision to troubleshoot and repair systems on aircraft airframe and engine(s), including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility, flexibility, will be important as the schedule could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance operates 39 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.