Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Signing bonus available to qualified candidates.
- Previous line maintenance experience required
- Must have commercial experience on A320.
- An A320 GenFam and A&P certifications are required.
- TRAX experience is preferable.
- Previous leadership roles are a plus.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.