Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Ozark, Alabama.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs inspections, troubleshooting, repair, overhaul, adjustment, adjustment rework, modification, maintenance and preservation of aircraft, aircraft systems and component parts and equipment in the performance of functional assignments.
- Uses jigs, fixtures, tracking and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties.
- Operates motor vehicles, machines, mechanical equipment and tools in the performance of assigned duties.
- Uses approved methods and procedures in the performance of the job.
- Completes and maintains records and reports as functional assignments require.
- Support off-site travel for reassembly of aircraft for foreign military aircraft.
- When assigned, assist other areas of the production line.
- Essential functions are included but not limited to written tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsibilities include working with plans, work instructions and technical data.
- Aircraft and system repair, inspection, fuel System install, rigging and weight and balance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A&P License.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Prior Military Crew Chief experience is a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.