Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Reno, Nevada.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
- We are seeking candidates with at least 24 months of line maintenance experience on Commercial or Large Regional aircraft, with at least one years recent experience working Line Maintenance on the CRJ aircraft.
- GEN FAMs on the 737, A320, CRJ200 or Embraer 175 desired, but not required.
- Candidates must have a valid and current A&P license, the ability to receive an airport badge, and a clean driving record.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- This position will require that you have the ability to make daily flights out of RNO, accompanying the aircraft on it’s daily route, to perform maintenance, repairs and servicing as required.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.