Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in San Antonio, Texas.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidate must have previous commercial or large regional aircraft experience, as well as a current and valid Airframe and Powerplant certifications.
- Previous line maintenance experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- The work schedule is based on a 10 hour a day, four day a week schedule.
- Previous fleet type maintenance experience is beneficial, but STS offers exceptional training programs to ensure your success.
- Previous experience on the737NG, Embraer 190, A320 or A321 is highly desired but not required.
What We Offer:
STS Aviation Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Line Maintenance, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.