Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in San Antonio, Texas.
Hiring Note: A&P Certified Mechanics and Non-Certified Mechanics Welcomed
Contract Start Date: 11/22/2019
Contract Length: 7 Months
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians will performs advanced, specialized or prototype production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies and subassemblies using automated assembly operations. May provide assembly operation guidance to other assemblers.
- Supporting 737 MAX on multiple shifts.
- Prefer candidates with the ability to go into the center fuel tank on a 737.
- Start dates for site are every other Friday, starting 11/22.
- Selected candidates will attend a 3 week training course prior to working the floor.
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 7 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+5 years’ related work, Bachelor+2 years’ related work, etc.)
- A&P Certifications preferred but not required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.