Aircraft Maintenance Training Coordinators
Aircraft Maintenance Training CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Training Coordinators in Denver, Colorado.
About the Position:
The Records Analysts will oversee all aspects of Records retention. Maintaining accurate records for each aircraft and components. Audit online records and approved maintenance record database daily, ensuring all maintenance entries are accounted for and accurate. Organizes and reviews all aircraft data relating to the TCI, aircraft flight times, aircraft log pages, and maintenance activities that have been performed on the aircraft to ensure proper airworthiness in accordance with CFRs.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all records; update databases for lease return and induction activities; Scan or upload all documentation to the ERRP.
- Read & interpret technical data, to be input in the maintenance database, as required
- Ensure all maintenance records received into Aircraft Records are entered into approved maintenance record database daily
- Scan, Audit, and index all documents into the ERRP to comply with the FARs
- Audit the documentation for accuracy and completion as outlined in the GMM & FARs
- Accurately track all serialized components on the aircraft
- Record hours/cycles daily; correct aircraft hours and cycles on parts tags, EOs, ADs, FCDs, and A-Checks for accurate data input into the Maintenance database
- Enter component removal and replacement in the maintenance database; ensure that part numbers and serial numbers are accurate
- Perform other duties as required or directed from supervisor of the department
- VolD Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position Daily audit all of Line Maintenance, RON Maintenance, C-Check, stations, MCC, Technical Services, and Maintenance Planning entries online and in approved maintenance record database
- High school diploma or GED & the ability to interpret technical data
- Four years of aircraft related work & familiarity with Aviation terminology
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
- Preferred: Experience with aircraft MRO systems & Experience with electronic records management systems
- Preferred: Previous aircraft records experience
- Pay for this position starts at $17 / hr with OT pay topping off at $25.00 / hr.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.