Aircraft Material Handlers
Aircraft Material HandlersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Material Handlers in Nas Lemoore, California.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to perform removal, installation, and required operational checks of avionics/electrical components and systems.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of aircraft avionics/electrical systems.
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.