Aircraft Material Service Analysts
Aircraft Material Service AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Material Service Analysts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures adequate inventory of materials and products in accord with inventory cycles and business needs.
- Interfaces with corporate planning area and reviews plans, planning and forecasting parameters for the local inventory.
- Monitors spare parts planning policies effectiveness for the unit and propose actions to solve any discrepancy, as well as monitors the progress of inventory levels, reviewing factors that could affect customer orders fill rates.
- Reviews released spare parts engineering changes to measure impacts on the local inventory and coordinate actions to solve inventory discrepancies.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors issues that affect the unit profitability in terms of spare parts inventory.
- Identifies spare parts surplus or excess that could generate sales campaign.
- Prepares studies and analysis to support financial and non-financial strategic actions related to the local spare parts inventory.
- Supports the development and implementation of inventory control procedures and the management for spare parts long term goals and strategic objectives.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future warehouse requirements to meet the organization’s needs.
- Develops spare parts allocation policies for all U.S. warehouses according to the local company policy.
- Enhances warehouse logistic workflows by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect shipping and receiving activities.
- Creates and reviews procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize logistics cost.
- Coordinates creation of new warehousing and distribution channels and ensures material needs are met throughout this creation process.
- Reviews material specification to accurately determine the condition to be storage.
- Researches and implements new Logistics, IT technologies and procedures to warehouse productivity.
- Supports development and implementation of special parts programs, preparing project plans, project teams, technical analysis, procedures and specifications according conditions of contracts.
- Supports negotiation of special program contracts and contractual changes.
- Designs and implements logistics processes, and plants (from pilot to fully operational) for special parts programs.
- Schedules meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Develops and monitors key performance indicators (KPI’s) for material support processes and activities including special programs, third parties activities and for all tasks that are considered important for the performance of material support programs and services.
- Associates Degree required
- BA degree in Engineering.
- Entry Level Administrative Professional Contributor on a Project or Work Team.
- Generally 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility in logistic supply processes and activities preferable acquired inside aerospace industry.
- Understands fundamental concepts and theories but has generally limited practical knowledge of industry related practices and procedures.
- Material planning techniques.
- Statistics techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse, inventory, logistics and material supply processes and activities.
- Aeronautical familiarization Strong computer skills – Office, (Excel and Word), SAP (desirable).
- Strong planning skill.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret engineering and technical specification.s
- Good communication skills.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.