Aircraft Materials Specialists
Aircraft Materials SpecialistsSTS Technincal Services
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Material Specialists in Miami, Florida.
Hiring Note: Candidates must be able to work the United States for any employer.
- Previous material handling experience required.
- Candidate will be receiving, tagging, identifying, handling and sorting parts.
- Candidate will be responsible for issuing and delivering parts to the aircraft.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Shipping/Receiving/Issuing customer parts.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Ensure accuracy in shipping documents.
- Use of Trax is a strong plus.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance operates 41 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.