Aircraft Material Specialists
Aircraft Material SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Material Specialists in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
- Previous material handling experience required.
- Candidate will be receiving, tagging, identifying, handling and sorting parts.
- Candidate will be responsible for issuing and delivering parts to the aircraft.
- Trax experience is a plus.
- Candidates with a strong background in shipping and receiving, inventory control, hazardous materials handling are all encouraged to apply.
- Starting pay rate will range between $18 and $21 per hour, as determined by previous work experience.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance operates 38 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.