STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter of our journey playing a key role at our hangar in Birmingham then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation, where you have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for Aircraft Mechanics who will report directly to the appropriate B1 or B2 Certifying Engineer, performing defect rectification and routine servicing. Experience of working with Boeing or Airbus aircraft would be advantageous but all applications will be considered.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Undertake routine maintenance checks and modifications as directed by zonal supervision
- Work with Check Manager and Certifying Engineers to identify impending problems and generate solutions
- Provide updates to supervisors on any issues impacting their work plan
- Work within all company policies and procedures, not limited to Company Health and Safety policy
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a mechanic
- Part 66 A Licence is not essential as STS will train and develop those with aspirations to grow their careers
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Full UK Driving licence
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 121 260 5344.