Aircraft MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Mechanics in Moses Lake, Washington.
Aircraft Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft flight controls and systems in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Boeing 727 experience is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of commercial heavy check required.
- Must have valid and active A&P License.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.Michaud@ststechnicaljobs.com