Aircraft MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Mechanics in North Canton, Ohio.
The role is responsible for maintaining Berry Aviation’s Embraer EMB-120 aircraft.
- Complete the launch and recovery of the aircraft for scheduled and unscheduled flights.
- Perform general aircraft maintenance on supported aircraft (to include aircraft washes and corrosion control).
- Complies with maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead.
- Accurately documents all maintenance tasks performed on the supported aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and local procedures.
- Completes the necessary paperwork for part turn-in.
- Assists other mechanics with general aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates good housekeeping procedures to ensure a clean work area.
- Complies with requirements for control of tools and parts.
- Responsible for providing on-the-job training to other mechanics as needed.
- Attend training classes and actively pursue on-the-job training on the aircraft.
- May be required to act as a lead or supervisor for short or long periods in the absence of those personnel (as assigned by the Director of Maintenance).
- May be required to obtain and hold a RII certification as required by the Director of Maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA Part 135 program.
- Current, valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Electrical Avionics troubleshooting.
- Perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
- Prolonged periods of standing while working on an aircraft.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.