Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Mechanics in Ozark, Alabama.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform inspections, troubleshooting, repair, overhaul, adjustment, adjustment rework, modification, maintenance and preservation of aircraft, aircraft systems and component parts and equipment in the performance of functional assignments
- Aircraft and system repair, inspection, fuel system installations, rigging and weight and balance
- Use jigs, fixtures, tracking and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties
- Operate motor vehicles, machines, mechanical equipment and tools in the performance of assigned duties
- Uses approved methods and procedures in the performance of the job
- Completes and maintains records and reports as functional assignments require
- Support off-site travel for reassembly of aircraft for foreign military aircraft
- When assigned, assist other areas of the production line
- Essential functions are included but not limited to written tasks and responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Perform prolonged kneeling, squatting, sitting, crawling, and climbing stairs, ladders and work stands
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.