Aircraft Operations Research Analysts
Aircraft Operations Research AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Operations Research Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Analyst is responsible for the design, development, automation, and optimization of TechOps Airframe Maintenance reporting and analytics.
- The Analyst will develop actionable insights for strategic Airframe Maintenance initiatives focused on key performance indicators used to drive world class maintenance operations and profitability.
- Produces high visibility analytics projects for Airframe Maintenance that influence overall divisional and corporate performance.
- Responsible for conducting in-depth operational analysis, presentations, and recommendations for leadership.
- Responsible for statistical analysis of historical data, predictive modeling, bench marking, and scenario analysis.
- Leverages emerging technologies and identifies efficient and meaningful ways to communicate data and analysis in order to satisfy Airframe Maintenance and other divisional needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or two years of related experience required.
- Must have superior technical, quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills, as well as demonstrate critical thinking with respect to cause and effect relationships.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have ability to anticipate and plan for competing priorities and negotiate deliverables accordingly.
- Must be able to structure and deliver professional presentations and communications targeted to varied audiences.
- Must have expert knowledge in report automation and in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SAS Enterprise Guide, Tableau, SQL, and Excel VBA.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.