STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in El Segundo, California!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts
- Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components
- Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency
- Performs detail and touch-ups
- Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts
- High School diploma or equivalent and 6 months of experience
- Experience Painting and preparing aircraft surfaces or parts for paint
- Must have the ability to pass Special Medical/respiratory exam
- Must have the ability to be certified for half as well as full face respirator
- Must be able to perform repetitive physical activity such as: bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and working overhead
- Previous F-35 experience preferred
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.