STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works as direct labor on aircraft and is safety sensitive position.
- Must be capable, and have mastery of, all processes associated with prepping and painting aircraft.
- Ensure company Environmental Health and Safety policies are upheld.
- Perform all aircraft painting processes on aircraft.
- Aircraft stripping mastery.
- Aircraft sanding mastery.
- Aircraft masking mastery.
- Aircraft painting mastery
- Aircraft detail and mx markings mastery
- Aircraft layout and sign-boards mastery
- Report to work on time on scheduled shifts to work
- Maintain 5S principles of Sorting, Systematic Arrangement, Shining, Standardizing and Sustaining with heavy emphasis on housekeeping of the aircraft maintenance bays, consumable point of use tables, tool room and paint mix areas
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Apprentice Painter.
- Candidates with 5 years+ commercial painting experience are considered master level painters.
- Must be expert level boom lift and scissor lift operator.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to read and write English.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.