Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Layout, mark and perform the more complicated painting assignments on new delivery and customer-owned aircraft, to meet Quality Control inspection and customer acceptance.
- To interpret drawings provided by Sales Department and customers for the layout and masking of logos, stripes, and registration numbers.
- Prepare cost estimates of materials, labor, and time to complete touch-up, stripes, logos, and registration number changes.
- Working from oral and written instruction, regularly perform painting rework on the completed aircraft (both exterior and interior surfaces), using extreme care to avoid overspray damage to other areas of the aircraft.
- Frequently involves matching of some special paint finishes applied in the field, both foreign and domestic.
- Use and adjust, clean and service spray guns, paint pots, hoses, and other spray equipment.
- Apply fillers, prep, prime, and paint small and large surfaces to include items as large as fuselage, tails, and wings.
- Perform blends as needed VII. Keep inventory of supplies and order in advance to assure needed items are on hand.
- Work with internal customers to assure aircraft is on schedule and within budget.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.