Aircraft Painters (All Skill Levels)
Aircraft Painters (All Skill Levels)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters (All Skill Levels) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2-10 Years Painting (Aviation, Automotive, Military, Industrial, etc.)
- Experience with High Detail Industrial Environments
- Ability to Physically Sand, Seal, and Mask Challenging Areas on a Large Aircraft Frame
- Ability to Wear Full Face Respirators, Coveralls and Fall Restraint Equipment
- Ability to Work Overhead and at Heights of 50 ft.
- Ability to Lift 40 lbs. without Assistance, Strain or Immediate Injury
- Ability to Pass a DOT Drug and Alcohol Test
- Ability to Pass a 7 Year Background Check
- Ability to Work a Variety of Shifts Based on Company and Client Needs
- Proficient in all phases of decorative finishing of aircraft exteriors and in the use of Electrostatic and HVLP paint application systems
- Interprets all customer supplied paint drawings and applicable data
- Layout colors and logo per customer drawings
- Document all work performed
- Assist with cleaning and stripping aircraft components as required
- Keeps work areas safe and clean
- Perform other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.