STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in Mesa, Arizona!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sand, Prep & Paint detail parts and aircraft for the Apache program
- Apply primer and finish coats, including stripping and other detail work. Touch up primer and finish coats, including color matching and blending. Lay out paint schemes and design templates.
- Apply markings to parts and aircraft using several methods including silk screens and maskant aids. Design templates.
- Work from detailed blueprints, fabrication, assembly outlines, sketches, patterns, and written or verbal instructions to plan material requirements, the sequence of operations and fabricate to predetermined configurations.
- Set up and operate such typical shop equipment as paint mixers, steam cleaner power washers, or other paint measuring equipment, stencil maker, ID printers, and other general shop equipment and tools to complete work assignments.
- Provide guidance and training to new or lesser skilled paint operation personnel.
- Performs work in both FOD critical and FOD sensitive environments, ensures all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformances issues.
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as wet gauges and scales.
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative.
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality
- Prefer 2 years experience required in either aerospace or automotive painting
- High School Diploma or GED
If you would like to speak with an Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.