Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in Mesa, Arizona.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize paint shop practice including reading blueprints, color charts, and basic measurements.
- Apply insignia and lettering, using stencils, templates, or free hand.
- Work with all finishing material including primer, lacquers, enamels, synthetics, and match colors as required for model work, and rework of painted aircraft in accordance with specifications.
- Spray and brush paint primer and finish coats on aircraft, aircraft assemblies, parts, rotor blades, tools, and equipment.
- Work to shop orders, specifications, and verbal instruction. May be required to perform interior and exterior finishing, and paint small parts.
- Prepare parts for painting by cleaning and masking.
- Apply sealing compound, stenciling, and touch up painted surfaces.
- Apply dope and finish coats to fabric-covered parts, and maintain automatic and hand paint-spraying equipment.
- Use all tools, materials, equipment, measuring instruments.
- Perform work in accordance with oral or written instructions and in conformance with Company standards of safety, workmanship, and good housekeeping practice.
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Must have a high school diploma or higher.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Automotive or body shop painting background.
- Attended a vocational school.
- Education is acquired through high school or trade/vocational training.
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- This is a 2nd shift position.
- This is an hourly position.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.