Aircraft PaintersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in Newburgh, New York.
- Develop aircraft wiring architecture, diagrams and schematics using Mentor Graphics Capital Harness Systems (CHS) toolset and release wiring drawings in coordination with aircraft systems engineers and wire routing and installation design engineers
- ENOVIA object creation, route creation, and drawing release of engineering harness drawing products
- Support development of Wiring Diagrams, System Architecture, Equipment Lists, Parts List, Component Data Sheets, and related Engineering documents
- Evaluate wiring systems architecture in model-based design environment and architecture tools
- Support wiring supplier management, aircraft build installation, aircraft testing and operations, and aircraft/system qualification and certification
- Build/update wiring diagrams
- Produce and release harness and cable drawings to support aircraft upgrade installations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering – or related field – is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience Developing wire and cable harnesses for the aircraft Avionics/Electrical systems.
- Must have experience designing wire harnesses with Capital Harness Logic and Capital Harness XC or similar design tools.
- Must be familiar with military certification and industry standards for harness design and installation, especially Mil-W-5088/SAE-AS50881
- Prefer experience with aircraft wire harness installation, functional testing, and troubleshooting
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.