Aircraft PaintingSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in North Charleston, South Carolina.
Hiring Note: Must be able to work variable shifts (1st, 2nd or 3rd)
- Prepares exterior surface of aircraft for painting.
- Makes necessary patterns, performs layout and applies prescribed primers, paints and finishes to exterior of aircraft.
- Applies aircraft finishes and external markings to aircraft sections.
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work any shift assigned, including overtime.
- Minimum of 1 year of painting experience in aircraft, automotive, or general painting.
- Required to wear fall protection gear, safety equipment and masks.
- Aircraft paint experience.
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate)
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.