Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Painters in Spokane, Washington.
- This is only a one month assignment possibly longer.
- It will be 10 hour shift for 6 days a week
- Both day and night shifts – 7 to 5:30 and 5:30 to 4:00 AM.
- Aircraft Painter – Level 3 IAC needs very high level painters who are very skilled and can paint flawlessly.Must have aircraft experience painting. They need to know how to do all aspects of painting: sanding, taping, painting, etc. Must have own respirator. A P3 is considered an Apprentice, so they would still be working under a painter with 5 plus years of painting experience.
- Aircraft Painter – Level 4 IAC needs very high level painters who are very skilled and can paint flawlessly. Must have aircraft experience painting. They need to know how to do all aspects of painting: sanding, taping, painting, etc. Must have own respirator. A P4 is a Journeyman and they already have 5 plus years of aircraft painting experience. Both will be working on the Delta Lines which are the triple 7’s and the MD-90’s. Also the Envoy’s EMB’s. E4B Military experience is a PLUS.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.