STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Plumbers in Brunswick, Georgia!
Under general supervision, fabricates, troubleshoots and repairs water, oxygen, and vent systems using aircraft specifications and design/engineering drawings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks layout, tube/hose fabrication and installation of parts, subassemblies and assemblies for aircraft water, drain, vent, pitot static and oxygen systems
- Safely operates equipment such as arbor press, flaring and de-burring machine, punch press, riveting equipment, nitrogen, water and oxygen servicing equipment, pitot static test equipment and other related testing equipment
- Identifies and uses common aircraft hardware, fittings and hoses in accordance with FAA requirements, Gulfstream procedures and accepted shop practices
- Complies with the inspection/documentation process for any components/systems fabricated, installed and tested
- Accomplishes all required paperwork and documentation as required by FAA requirements and Repair Station manual
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies
- Uses personal protective equipment and ensures that aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
- High school diploma/GED
- Two (2) years experience in aircraft plumbing or equivalent aircraft experience
- Ability to read write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to read, and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation
- Ability to use tools and equipment associated with aircraft plumbing systems
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift
- Must be computer literate
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.